Kim Hyung Joon, All My Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moderator Applications

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lixiang
Admin
Lixiang

Moderator Applications Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:59 pm

If you would like to be a moderator, please follow the instructions and post your application. Make sure you read this entire post so you know what the responsibilities and expectations are for being a moderator.

Responsibilities
You will be assigned to be the moderator of your own category, e.g. Multimedia, Creations, Gallery, etc. There will only be one moderator for each category, however, there will be exceptions if a certain category is too much for one person to handle. If this is the case, the moderator will let the Administrator (in other words, me) know. Moderators must ensure that their assigned categories are kept organized, meaning that they must properly clear the category of anything that doesn't belong there. For example, if you are a Multimedia Moderator and you see that someone has posted a thread of pictures, you are responsible for moving that thread to where it belongs (in this case, to the Gallery section). Also, you are responsible for making sure that nobody in your particular category has broken the rules that have been put in place by the Administrator. If you see that this has happened, you will a) issue a warning, b) delete the offensive post(s), and finally c) report this user to the Administrator, who will then decide (depending on the number of occasions) what to do with this user. However, the most important thing is that you do not abuse the power that is given to you. Being a moderator does not give you the right to put other members of the forum down. It does not mean you can do as you please just because you are a moderator. If power has been abused, the Administrator will consider taking you off the job and replacing you.

Application
Username:
Desired Category:
Any other talents (designing, translating, etc.):
Why you think you deserve the position of a moderator:

Number of Moderators Needed: Five (so apply quick!)
Back to top Go down
https://babykhj.forumotion.com

Moderator Applications
Page 1 of 1